Head on over to Cricut Creations by amkscrap! She has some wonderful blog candy posted and she also has a lot of great cut and svg files also. Check out her amazing work she does also. Thanks Amanda for all the wonderful work you share.
Check it out here: http://amkscrap.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year 2024
Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...
-
Here is a birthday card that I just made for my daughter for her birthday this evening. All items used came from Hobby Lobby.
-
Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...
1 comment:
Thanks for posting about my blog! and thanks for the comments too :)
Post a Comment