Sunday, January 3, 2010

Card Creation

Created a birthday card today for one of my yahoo groups. I signed up for this birthday club and now I have commited myself to making each person who signed up (total 29, this includes me) a birthday card on their birthday month. I have all month to do so. So, Jan is the first month and I have 2 to do. I have the 1st one finished already.

Used copics to color: R29-hat & collar, E49-hair, E59-hair, B28-hat, collar & eyebrows, B21-color of eyes
Used watercolor pencils for the face: peach
The check and nose are just a marker from my not so nice marker collections. These had no color on them.

I've taken pictures and I'll share as soon as I mail it. I just don't want to ruin the suprise by posting before the person receives their card. More to come! Stay tuned in.

No comments:

Happy New Year 2024

  Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...