These are my calling card for the Cricut Circle Indiana Meet-up in Greenwood on Saturday! Super excited.
Recipe:
Square Charm 3" from Slumber Party Lite Cartridge
Shoe 2" from Wedding Solutions Cartridge
Bright Blue Textured Cardstock - square
Lime Green & Black Textured Cardstock - shoe
(All cardstock from Hobby Lobby)
1 black jewel bling (jolee's bling sticker)
Hugs,
Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year 2024
Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...
-
Here is a birthday card that I just made for my daughter for her birthday this evening. All items used came from Hobby Lobby.
-
Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...

1 comment:
Super cute!
Post a Comment