Friday, April 20, 2012

My New Weight Loss Journal

Target is now carrying some Smash books & accessories now. I was so thrilled! I decided that I wanted to try this type of scrapbook journal for my weight loss journey.



I bought the pink one. They also had an pink pen/glue stick, so I knew I just had to have that also. Some page tabs and monthly calendar pockets. Not sure how I'm gonna put this together but will share more when I start working on it. I plan using more of my Imagine for this project also.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Great idea. I've been wanting to buy one of these books but don't know what I'd use it for. I like your idea of a weight loss journal.

Happy New Year 2024

  Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...