Monday, November 5, 2012

Stampin Trimmer is available!

I'm happy to report that the brand new Stampin Trimmer is available to purchase for $29.95.  If you'd like to order it the item number is 126889 and let me know so I can be able to order it for you!


Here are some of the features:
  • Cutting and scoring ... full 12" cut or score.
  • Keep scoring and cutting blade on the track at the same time (my favorite feature)
  • The base measures 6-1/4 ... and the ruler extends to 15-1/2.
  • The ruler locks in place ...giving you a more accurate cut every time!
  • Storage compartment under the trimmer ... perfect for holding a bone folder, extra blades and so much more!
I haven't yet used my trimmer and as soon as I do, I will be posting my projects & how I like it or not.

Until next time,

No comments:

Happy New Year 2024

  Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...