Saturday, March 1, 2014

My New Cricut Explore

My new cutting machine that I pre-ordered from HSN arrived yesterday (2.28.14) and was I super excited to get it!


When I got home, she was waiting for me in my carport! Got her taken into the house and started unpacking her.




Then my helper stopped by to see what his mommy was doing.


What you see when you open up the box.


And after you left the above tray out you see a bag with handles. Mat is behind it.


Under the machine that's in her canvas storage bag. Is the power cord, computer cord, & the marker. I haven't had a chance to play with her yet. So more pictures to come.

Until next time,

No comments:

Happy New Year 2024

  Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...