Friday, November 7, 2014

New Albums!

Oh my, just love one the of three brand new albums just released!


My Legacy Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album. Z2090 $34.95; Trendy canvas album with 1 1/2" bindings for holding 12"x12" projects. Perfect for using divided Memory Proctectors such as Picture My Life layouts. Memory Protector capacity varies depending on thickness and weight of layouts. Non-expandable.

There is two more that also is available now. It's the My Legacy Black Post-Bound Album (no picture available yet) and the My Legacy Black D-Ring Album.


My Legacy Black D-Ring Album, Z3034, $34.95

I can't wait until my new lagoon chevron album arrives!

Happy Stamping,







No comments:

Happy New Year 2024

  Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...