Monday, February 2, 2015

Home made organization for my craft room!

Been working on getting organized in my craft room these past few weeks & needed something better for all my thin metal dies. If I don't see them, I forget I have them so they don't get used. So, I seen some really nice magnet sheets from an awesome website but just don't have the extra money to buy these at the moment, so I decided to try and make my own. It cost me $17.50 to make 4 6x12 magnet sheets! Here is my version:


And my next home made organization idea I wanted was some kind of spinning turn table/lazy susan. I purchased 3 items to make my very own turn table/lazy susan. It cost me $6.42 to make two of these. Here is my version holding all my Tattered Angels Sprays:


And what both of them look like:


Until next time,
Happy Stampin'
Hugz,


No comments:

Happy New Year 2024

  Happy New Year to 2024! I've been gone for awhile because life happened. All is good and trying to back into posting. New for this yea...